Getting in enough protein after a workout can be tough, but is SO crucial!! Try this post-workout smoothie to maximize your results and minimize recovery time.
(Makes 2 smoothies)
- 1½ cups frozen blueberries
- 1¼ cups milk of choice
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Small handful of spinach
- .5 – 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 scoop protein powder – we love hemp or pea protein powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and enjoy! Add more milk or liquid of choice if you want it to be thinner. Taste and adjust with more maple syrup or lemon juice, if desired.