(Makes about 8, 1 cup servings)
- 16 ounces pasta of choice (GF if needed)
- 6 ounces colby jack cheese, cut into cubes (DF if needed)
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni, sliced
- ½ white onion, diced
- ½ red bell pepper and green bell pepper, diced
- ¾ – 1 cup light balsamic dressing, or dressing of choice
- Boil water and cook pasta according to box directions.
- Cut and/or dice vegetables, cheese, and pepperoni and add to a large tupperware or mixing bowl.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cool pasta to other ingredients. Pour over dressing and mix until combined. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Calories: 417 Total Fat: 17.4g Saturated Fat: 7.4 g Cholesterol: 93mg Sodium: 869mg Total Carbohydrates: 46.7g Fiber: 0.3g Total Sugars: 3.6g Protein: 17.6g Calcium: 215mg Iron: 3mg Potassium: 167mg