Ready in less than 20 minutes, this baked feta salmon is an easy weeknight dinner!
- 1 small to medium slab of salmon or 4 fillets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 block of feta cheese cut into cubes or strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 4 sprigs of parsley plus chopped parsley for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In an oven-safe baking dish, grease or spray with Pam.
- Place salmon skin side down in baking dish. Add tomatoes around salmon, spread evenly throughout the dish. Add parsley sprigs throughout dish and lastly, add feta cubes.
- Drizzle olive oil all over the dish and add a pinch or two of salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until salmon is thoroughly cooked through. Add chopped parsley for garnish. Season with more salt and pepper if desired.