This Elote corn salad is made with a protein-packed ingredient – greek yogurt! Top on your tacos, grain bowl, or eat as is with your favorite dippers.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2-4 tablespoons crumbled Cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Add olive oil to a saute pan. Add corn and saute for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine all ingredients in same bowl and stir to combine.