This chicken is made with one of our everyday favorites – the “Everything But the Bagel” seasoning from Trader Joe’s!
(For 4 servings of chicken)
- 4 chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and grease a baking sheet or spray with PAM.
- In a bowl, combine hot water and about 1/4 cup salt.
- Dip each chicken piece into the salt / water mixture so that all of the chicken has touched the water.
- Take out of the water, pat each side dry on a paper towel, and place on baking sheet.
- Brush both sides of each chicken piece with olive oil. Sprinkle Everything but the Bagel Seasoning on both sides of each chicken breast. Press so that it sticks.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through. Take out when chicken is thoroughly cooked through.