Aloha Fish Company is a Nashville-based company that sells fresh fish, never frozen, directly from Hawaii.
“Fresh from Hawaii, we commit to bringing you the freshest and highest-quality seafood available that are from sustainable resources! With more than 8 varieties of Pacific fresh fish and seafood, including sashimi-grade fish to choose from, Aloha Fish Co. delivers directly to you at several central pick-up locations throughout the Greater Nashville area.”
(For 4 servings of fish)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 lime
- 4 pieces of Mahi Mahi
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a baking sheet or spray with PAM.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut flakes, and lime zest.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, water, and juice from 1 lime.
- Dip each mahi mahi fillet into egg mixture to cover and then place in coconut flour mixture. Cover completely with coconut mixture. Do this to all pieces and place on baking sheet.
- Cook for about 20 min or until each fillet is thoroughly cooked through.