We recommend serving this salmon up with some quinoa or brown rice + roasted veggies of choice.
(Serves 2-4 depending on what you are serving this with!
- 1.5 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Oil and season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place lemon slices and dill on the bottom of a baking dish large that’s large enough to fit the salmon.
- Place salmon skin-side down onto the bed of lemon and dill.
- Pour wine into baking dish. Cover top with aluminum foil.
- Bake salmon for about 15 min or until salmon is cooked through. The length of time will depend on the thickness of the salmon.