If you know us, you know no-bake protein balls are our favorite! This no-bake ball is one of our favorites for the winter or fall time.
(Serves 6; 124 kcal, .09g fat, 26.6g carb, 2.3g pro per serving)
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup almond flour (or oat, coconut, or whole wheat)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 scoop protein powder of choice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon mixed together for rolling (optional)
- Blend sliced apple and almond milk in a food processor.
- In a bowl, mix together all other ingredients except cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fold in apple mix to other ingredient bowl.
- Roll dough into balls.
- Roll balls into cinnamon sugar mix, if desired.
- Place balls into fridge or freeze to enjoy later once thawed. Enjoy!