We made these for Valentine’s Day – but they can definitely be eaten anytime of the year!
(Creates about 12 square pieces)
- 1.5 cup whole-fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries
- Chocolate chips (I suggest dark chocolate, semisweet would be ok too!)
- Optional: 1 tbsp PB2 powder or 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract in a bowl. If you are using PB2 powder or peanut butter, add it now. Mix well.
- Cover only HALF of the baking sheet with yogurt mixture. Create a rectangle. Double recipe if you want a full baking sheet.
- Scatter strawberries on top, and then scatter chocolate chips. Lightly ‘press’ down chocolate chips so that they are in the yogurt.
- Freeze for 3.5 hours. Cut into square pieces.
- Let thaw for 15 min before consuming. Keep frozen until eaten and keep separate by parchment paper so that the pieces do not stick together.