Yields 4 servings
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 shallot, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced or 1 tbsp dried ginger
- 4 tbsp red
- 2 cups canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 handful of mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add coconut oil, shallot, garlic, and ginger. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add curry paste and stir. Cook for 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, turmeric, honey, and soy sauce. Stir. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Once simmering, add cauliflower, chickpeas, and mushrooms. Stir to combine. You want a simmer, not a boil, so adjust heat accordingly.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. When there is 4 minutes left, add spinach. Stir to combine.
- Serve as is – or we recommend serving over brown rice or quinoa. Garnish with lime and cilantro.