The most perfect snack or addition to a salad, stir fry, or tacos!
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas
- Olive oil
- Paprika, cumin, or other optional spices for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease.
- Drain juice from chickpea can and place chickpeas on a paper towel. Pat dry.
- Transfer chickpeas to lined baking sheet and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add generous amounts of salt.
- Roast chickpeas for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional seasonings, if using.
- Store chickpeas in an airtight container.