Let’s give this trendy food a try! Best thing about these ‘chips’? They’re packed with protein!
(Serves 4; 292 kcal, 32.5g carb, 14g fat, 8.75g pro per serving)
- Rigatoni pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning blend
- In a medium pot, bring salted water to a boil
- Boil pasta until tender. 8-10min
- Strain pasta and place into a mixing bowl
- Drizzle on oil and add seasonings. Mix
- Add ½ cup parmesan cheese and mix evenly
- Place seasoned, cooked noodles onto the airfryer tray
- Put “airfry setting” on and fry noodles for about 10min.
- After noodle are crisp, chop up some fresh basil and choose your favorite dipping sauce