Only 3 ingredients?! This ‘healthified’ fudge is packed with omega-3’s and skips on the amount of added sugar in regular fudge.
(Serves 16; 135 kcal, 9.8g fat, 9.3g carb, 5g protein per serving)
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 1/3 dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup nut butter of choice
- Put parchment paper in a 9×5’’ pan
- Melt chocolate chips in 30 sec intervals until completely melted
- Add chocolate to peanut butter in a mixing bowl right away
- Mix and pour into pan
- Roughly chop peanuts and sprinkle on top of chocolate/ peanut butter
- Put in freezer for 30-60 minutes
- Cut into square pieces and enjoy!