(Yields 4 servings; 280 kcal, 13g fat, 34g carb, 4g protein per serving)
- 2 lb potatoes
- ¼ cup salt (to add to boiling water)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Favorite seasonings – (black pepper, salt, paprika, garlic powder, fresh thyme)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
- Rinse and halve potatoes into even pieces.
- To a pot of boiling water, add ¼ cup salt and the chopped potatoes.
- Let potatoes boil for 15-20min. Once tender, strain water from the pot and roughly mix the potatoes to create texture.
- On a medium baking sheets add potatoes and enough olive oil to even coat each potato and the sheet itself.
- Season the potatoes to your liking and then place in the oven for 20min.
- After 20min, turn off the oven and let the sheet of potatoes sit in the oven for 5-10min longer to allow for extra crispness.
- Ready to enjoy!!