We love these maple roasted carrots – they are the perfect addition to a family holiday meal or feast!
(Yields 4 servings)
- 2 lb carrots, skin peeled off and quartered into long stick-like pieces
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes (optional) to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease.
- Place carrots on baking sheet spread out. Place putter pats around carrots.
- Evenly sprinkle brown sugar and maple syrup on top. Add salt.
- Bake for ~45 min to 60 min or until a fork can easily pierce the carrots. Toss carrots at halfway point.
- Add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.