To dress these sweet potatoes up even more, try adding sautéed spinach and onion to the top!
(Makes 2 servings; 461 kcal, 30.9g fat, 23.3g carb, 22.9g pro)
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil + 1 tsp divided
- Mix together buffalo sauce and melted coconut oil
- Add chicken to the crock pot and add buffalo sauce mix.
- Massage in sauce to chicken.
- Rub 1 tsp melted coconut oil on sweet potatoes.
- Add sweet potatoes on top of chicken. Cook for 4-6 hrs on low.
- Once done, take out sweet potatoes and chicken. Shred chicken and put back in crockpot to mix around in leftover sauce.
- Slit sweet potato in half then add chicken on top.
- Top with ranch or greek yogurt!