(Serves 6 servings; 116 kcal, 7g fat, 12g carb, 4g protein per serving)
- 1-2 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon honey (or other sweetener if you keep vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with PAM or grease with oil.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of the oil, the salt, and the pepper on the baking sheet. Roast for about 20 min. Toss halfway through.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to the brussels and add the balsamic vinegar and the honey over the roasted brussel sprouts. Toss to coat evenly. Taste and add salt and pepper, if desired.