This miso-baked tofu is great to serve with brown rice or quinoa + all of your favorite roasted veggies! We’ve made this with roasted bell pepper, broccoli, and cauliflower.
(Serves 4 servings)
- A 14-ounce block of organic extra-firm tofu, cut into slices
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white or yellow miso
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with PAM or grease with oil. Pat each slice of tofu dry with paper towels.
- Mix all sauce ingredients (all ingredients except the tofu,) in a bowl. Whisk until combined. Add in tofu slices and let marinate for 20 minutes or so.
- Transfer tofu to baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 min or so. The tofu should be brown in color on the edges.
- Enjoy with your favorite veggies and whole grain.