Pumpkin is one of our favorite fall and winter flavors! It is packed with antioxidants, vitamin A, and fiber.
(Serves 8 servings; 238 kcal, 13.5g total fat 27.3g carb, 3.6g pro per serving)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar (granulated or coconut)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese at room temp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix oat flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, eggs, and oil.
- Pour mixture into bread tin that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35-40 min.
- While bread is baking, mix together powdered sugar and cream cheese.
- When bread is done, pour powdered sugar/cream cheese mixture over the top of the bread.