Sheet pan meals are our favorite because they are easy to both make AND clean up! Use other veggies that you have on hand in this dish like onion, carrot, or cauliflower.
- 1-2 lbs broccoli, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large yellow orange bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon (or 3 tbsp of lemon juice if you don’t have a lemon)
- 4 salmon fillets
- Garnish options: Lemon slices, chopped green onion, and parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread broccoli and bell pepper on pan. Drizzle olive oil, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, sesame oil and 2 teaspoons honey over vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast about 15 min until broccoli and pepper are starting to brown. Stir halfway through cooking time.
- While veggies roast, make the sauce. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, mustards, remaining tablespoon of soy sauce, remaining teaspoon of honey, lemon zest and lemon juice. Whisk until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put salmon fillets skin side down surrounding the vegetables on the same sheet pan. Pour sauce evenly over the salmon. Roast about 10 minutes, or until salmon is completely cooked through. Cook time may vary depending on thickness of salmon.
- Serve right from sheet pan with lemon slices, chopped green onion, and parsley. You could also serve this with cooked quinoa or brown rice for a balanced meal.