Get a crispy, flavorful pie in under 30min. Pile high with your favorite veggies and toppings for a delicious meal to share.
(Serves 4; 295 kcal, 53g carb, 11g pro, 3.5g fat per serving)
- 16oz store bought dough
- ½ marinara sauce
- ½ tbsp. Balsamic glaze
- Toppings of choice: mushrooms, onion, tomato, sweet corn, sun dried tomato, spinach, fresh basil
- Cracked pepper
- Red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- While the oven is preheating, begin rolling out store bought dough. Lightly flour any flat surface as well as a rolling pin. Lay dough on a floured surface and begin rolling out dough into an even ¼ in. thick circle.
- Lightly coat the bottom of your cast iron pan with olive oil to prevent sticking and to get a nice crust on bottom of the pizza.
- Transfer rolled out dough into oiled cast iron and begin assembling toppings
- Add pizza or marinara sauce onto the dough making sure not to spread all the way to the edges in order to leave a crust on each slice.
- Top with raw vegetables of choice like broccoli, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and sweet corn. Feel free to switch up what vegetable you put on just make sure they are similar sizes in order to properly cook at an even temperature.
- Place the topped pizza into the oven for 20-30min. Once pizza has formed a golden crust and toppings are cooked, pie is ready to be taken out of oven.
- After taking out pizza, add sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, and lightly drizzle balsamic glaze.
- Cut pizza into 4 even slices and enjoy with friends or family!