Overnight oats are a great way to prep breakfast ahead of time. You can eat it at home or it’s easy for on-the-go!
(This yields 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- Milk (or dairy-free version)
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Blueberries to top
- Optional: chia seed or flax seed
- Fill a small tupperware or mason jar with oats.
- Add milk or dairy-free alternative. The milk should completely cover the oats so that the oats can absorb the milk.
- Add peanut butter or another nut butter. Add chia or flax seed if adding.
- Add desired amount of blueberries to top.
- Close jar and put in refrigerator overnight. Enjoy the next morning!
Feel like your metabolism is ruined and that it’s never going to work the way that you want it to? Have you tried low calorie diets and nothing seems to work? Do you feel like you’re at the end of your rope?
You need our balanced 3-phased approach that will make resetting and boosting your metabolism easier and more sustainable. Learn how here.