Overnight oats are a great way to prep breakfast ahead of time. You can eat it at home or it’s easy for on-the-go!
(This yields 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- Milk (or dairy-free version)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Blueberries to top
- Optional: chia seed or flax seed
- Fill a small tupperware or mason jar with oats.
- Add milk or dairy-free alternative. The milk should completely cover the oats so that the oats can absorb the milk.
- Add peanut butter or another nut butter. Add chia or flax seed if adding.
- Add desired amount of blueberries to top.
- Close jar and put in refrigerator overnight. Enjoy the next morning!