These Vegan friendly spring rolls are light, fresh, and satisfying. Personalize the fillings and add a dipping sauce of your choice to create your perfect lunch.
(This yields 2 rolls; 1 serving has 350 kcal, 15g fat, 11g protein, and 45g carb)
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced red bell pepper
- Sliced Purple cabbage
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3oz Extra Firm tofu (about 1/3 of the package)
- 2/3 cup (cooked) Vermicelli Rice noodles
- 2 rice spring roll wrappers
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Prep tofu: drain water from package, separate ⅓ package portion, pat tofu dry with paper towel
- Slice prepared tofu into strips and to a mixing bowl add tofu, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. Toss tofu in seasoning gently with a mixing spoon
- Place tofu in airfryer on the “airfry” setting for 15 min. Or oven bake tofu on 400 degrees fahrenheit for 25min.
- Boil water in a medium pot. Once water is boiling add dry noodles and cook for about 5 min until tender.
Spring Roll Assembly
- On a cutting board, have all raw vegetables and avocado thinly sliced, and the cooked tofu and noodles
- Get a shallow bowl or a dish with raised edges to fill with a shallow pool of water. (water the dry wrapper will be dipped in)
- Take a dry spring roll wrapper and completely submerge the wrap in the pool of water for 5 sec.
- Remove wrap from water and place on cutting board with the prepared fillings
- Add desired amount of eat of the prepared filling ingredients to the moistened wrapper
- After ingredients are set, begin rolling them up in the wrap. The wrap is very delicate so gently roll while tucking in the edges to ensure nothing falls out afterwards
- The wrap will adhere to itself so you are ready to dip in sauce of choice and ENJOY!