Salmon is a great way to get in omega-3 fatty acids, or healthy fats, into your diet! We recommend consuming salmon 2 times per week. Serve this with a complex carb like quinoa plus your veggie of choice!
- 2 lb salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- ½ lemon, sliced into rounds
- Parsley for garnish
For Lemon Garlic Sauce:
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 2 lemons (or 1/4 cup juice)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare the sauce by combining all ingredients in a dish and whisking together.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and grease foil.
- Pat salmon dry and sprinkle salt evenly over fillet. If the salmon is skinless, season both sides with salt.
- Cover salmon evenly with lemon garlic sauce and place lemon wedges on top of salmon.
- Fold foil over salmon and bake salmon for about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fillet.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.