A great way to use up extra kale or sneak in some kale into your meal! Serve with whole wheat pasta, eggs, in a grain bowl, or on tacos.
- 1 medium bunch kale
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (use DF alternative if needed)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add kale, garlic, parmesan, and walnuts to a food processor. Blend until coarse.
- With the motor still running, slowly add in olive oil.
- Add lemon juice and pulse 1-2 times.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.