Make your busy mornings a little less busy with this delicious breakfast idea! These mini crustless quiches are a great recipe to make with the kids and a great way to sneak in some more veggies!
(Serves: 3; 361 kcal, 23.9g fat, 11.5g carb, 26.9g protein per serving)
- 6 large eggs
- Cooking spray
- ⅔ C of milk
- 12oz fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease 6 mini ramekins and arrange on a cookie sheet.
- If you are using frozen broccoli, boil a pot of water to thaw your broccoli. Once boiling, add your broccoli to the water and let cook for about 1 minute. Remove the veggies and place on a paper towel to dry them off.
- Once cooled, cut broccoli into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Add your eggs, milk, cheese, broccoli, salt and pepper to a bowl; mix until well combined.
- Divide mixture into the ramekins. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the egg is cooked through. Let cool before storing in the refrigerator or freezer!