Calling all our college students, this one’s for you! Here is our spin on a college classic: instant ramen. Add some protein and spice to your ramen to pack in some nutrients when you’re busy and don’t have time to cook a big meal.
*This recipe is high in sodium and should be consumed in moderation for those watching their sodium intake.
(Serves: 1; 501 kcal, 30.2g fat, 45.5g carb, 15.6g protein per serving)
- One packet of instant ramen of your choice
- 2 Tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Sriracha to taste
- Green Onion to garnish
- Cook instant ramen according to packet instructions. Be sure to add in the flavoring packet!
- While ramen is cooking, dice up one green onion
- Once cooked, pour ramen into a separate bowl. Mix in peanut butter, soy sauce and sriracha until well combined. Garnish with green onions and enjoy!
** You can also add an additional protein to this like chicken, a soft boiled egg, or tofu!