This pancake recipe could not be easier! It’s made with only 6 ingredients and is the perfect Sunday morning recipe to make with your kids! Check out this recipe and others like it in our FREE Healthy Families Guide on our website under the ‘Resources’ section.
(Serves: 4; 172 kcal, 2.7g fat, 30.5g carb, 6.6g protein per serving)
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1 Cup milk of your choice
- 1 egg
- Optional: Add blueberries, bananas, chocolate chips or any other add-ins to your batter.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Be sure to not over mix; the batter should still be a little lumpy.
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Use a ¼ Cup measuring cup to scoop batter into the skillet. Let cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and edges look cooked. Flip and let cook for another minute or until golden brown! Enjoy with the fresh fruit and maple syrup.
Serve this up with some nut butter, fresh fruit, or yogurt!