Need a simple, delish and healthy side dish to bring to your family’s BBQ? Try this healthy twist on a classic potato salad recipe! Read in just 20 minutes, this savory and satisfying recipe will be the star of the show.
(Yields 8 servings; 72 kcal, 0.7gm fat, 11.7gm carb, 5.2gm protein per serving)
- 1 lb Yukon gold or red potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ⅓-½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chopped potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover by 1-2 inches with water. Add a generous pinch of salt to the water and bring to a boil. Lower heat to maintain a gentle boil and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10-15 minutes. Drain potatoes and let cool to the touch before handling.
- While potatoes cook, chop onion, celery, green onion, and dill.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, celery, and dill. Add yogurt, dijon, lemon juice, salt and pepper directly into the bowl. Gently stir everything to combine.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!