Ready in just 15 minutes, this one-pot lemon ricotta pasta is light and packed with flavor! This simple and tasty dish is delicious on its own, or with a protein added on top like chicken or shrimp.
- 1 pound of pasta of your choice
- 2 cups ricotta
- 16 oz frozen peas
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra to serve
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated or pressed
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Parsley to garnish (optional)
- Boil a large pot of water and cook pasta according to package directions.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking, add frozen peas.
- Once cooked, reserve a 1 cup of pasta water before draining. Drain pasta and peas and return to the large pot.
- Over low heat, add all remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Plate and top with additional Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of parsley. Enjoy!