Nutritional facts dependent on the exact quantities of ingredients that you use.
- 2 cups whole rolled oats (use GF if desired)
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, optional
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup dried tart cherries, optional
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, almonds, coconut flakes, cinnamon, and salt. Drizzle in the coconut oil and maple syrup and add the almond butter. Stir until combined. Scoop the granola onto the baking sheet. Leave pieces in clumps together, no need to break them apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotate the pan halfway, and use a spatula to gently break the granola apart if needed. Bake for 15 minutes more, or until golden brown. Sprinkle with dried cherries.
- Once cooled, enjoy with plain greek yogurt and honey or as cold cereal with milk!