(Yields 6 – 1/2 cup servings; 253kcal, 11.2g fat, 28.9g carbs, 12.4g protein per serving)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup edamame
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbs low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Water to thin if necessary
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Allow to cool.
- Add peanut butter and honey to a microwave safe bowl and warm in microwave for 10-20 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the dressing and stir to combine. Set aside. Use water or more olive oil to thin if necessary.
- Chop vegetables as necessary. In a large bowl, combine the quinoa and chopped vegetables. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Fold to combine.
- Serve with green onions and cilantro as desired.