(Yields 8 servings; 193kcal, 8.2g fat, 26.7g carbs, 5g protein per serving)
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (choose vegan if applicable)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour into loaf pan and use a rubber spatula to even out. You can top with more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into 8 bars.