(Yields 4-6 servings; 450 kcal, 12g fat, 55g carbs, 9g protein)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 block tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1-2 heads of broccoli, chopped
- 2-4 sweet potatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- a squeeze of lime juice
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add tofu and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer the tofu to a bowl then heat the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil in the skillet.
- Add the onion, garlic, broccoli, and sweet potato, and allow to cook until sweet potato and broccoli are tender to a fork.
- Add remainder of the ingredients and mix everything together until well combined. Add back the tofu and mix.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then remove from heat and serve immediately over rice or quinoa.