(Yields 12 servings; 213 kcal, 11g fat, 20g carbs, 6g protein)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup pecans or almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 3/4 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pulse nuts in a food processor or crush with a knife on a cutting board.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Add the nut butter and honey and fold ingredients together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Roll into tablespoon-size balls with your hands and place on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to help balls set.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge