(Yields 4 servings total; 203 kcal, 6.9g fat, 30.2g carbs, 5.9g protein per serving)
- 1 head (4-5 cups) cauliflower, rinsed and chopped into medium-size florets
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot or favorite Buffalo sauce
- 2 tbs butter
- Chop cauliflower into florets and set aside. If using oven instead of air fryer, preheat to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Whisk together until smooth. Add in cauliflower florets and stir to coat all the cauliflower.
- Carefully remove cauliflower from bowl with a fork and spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to allow excess batter to drip off. In the meantime, lightly spray the inside of your air fryer with cooking spray.
- If using normal oven, transfer cauliflower to a new clean baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. If using air fryer, heat air fryer to 375 degrees. Add cauliflower to basket so no pieces are touching and air fry for 12-14 minutes.
- During the last 5-8 minutes of cooking, add the hot sauce and butter to a small saucepan and heat until butter is melted and mixture is hot.
- Once cauliflower is done, add it to a medium size bowl and toss with hot sauce. You may need to work in batches if using the air fryer, so just use enough sauce to coat each batch.
- Serve with celery, carrots, and your favorite dip!