(Yields 4 servings; 417 kcal, 18.7g carb, 33.2g fat, 11.3 g protein per serving)
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 tsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 or 1 (14oz) block extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1/2 cup red Thai curry paste
- 1 cup full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Chop red bell pepper and broccoli. Chop tofu into cubes or slabs.
- In a large pan, heat oil. Add red Thai curry paste and heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add tofu to pan and stir with curry paste. Continue cooking another minute.
- Add soy sauce and 1/2 of the coconut milk. Stir to combine. Simmer on low or medium-low for 8 minutes.
- Add broccoli and red bell pepper. Add in remaining coconut milk. Stir to combine. Season with salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice or rice noodles.