(Yields: 12 servings; 324 kcal, 11.9g fat, 47.7g carb, 7.9g protein per serving)
1 cup all purpose or whole wheat flour
1.5 cups old fashioned oats
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 tbs vanilla extract
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
2 tbs vegetable oil
1/3 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray or paper cups.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and yoghurt. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- In a third small bowl, stir together streusel ingredients.
- Divide batter evenly between the muffin pan, filling each about 3/4 full. Spoon streusel topping over batter.
- Baking for 15-20 minutes or until muffins turn golden brown and streusel is crisp. Let cool 10-15 minutes before removing to a wire rack.