(Yields 8 servings; 180 kcal, 6.5 g carb, 11.1 fat, 13.6 g pro per serving)
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1.5 tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce or other favorite Buffalo / hot size
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese + more for topping
- 1 tbs ranch dressing seasoning
- Shredded mozzarella cheese for topping
- Optional: blue cheese and sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop washed cauliflower into florets. They don’t need to be super small or perfect, because you’ll chop them again later. Toss with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- In the mean time, combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar, Frank’s hot sauce, and ranch seasoning in a large bowl.
- After cauliflower has roasted, carefully transfer to cutting board and chop further while still warm. Leave some large bites for texture.
- Add cauliflower to bowl of other ingredients and combine. The heat from the roasted cauliflower will help melt and combine the other ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top. Add optional blue cheese if desired. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Top with sliced green onion, if desired.
- Serve warm with celery, tortilla chips, or other veggies!
- *Alternatively to stirring, you can combine all roasted cauliflower and other ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth. This will give a smoother, creamier texture than leaving the florets in tact.