Nutritional information depends on how much ricotta, honey, and grapefruit you add. We don’t specify specifics here, as everyone likes different things!
You can eat this toast at any time of the day, as breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack! We recommend pairing it with a grapefruit Volley for the perfect combination.
- 1-2 slices of bread per person
- Whole-milk ricotta (I used ~1/2 cup for 1 slice of bread)
- 1 grapefruit, thinly sliced (I only used ~2 thin slices per 1 piece of bread)
- Fresh or dried thyme
- Honey to taste
- Toast bread in a toaster or oven. Take out when bread is crispy but not burnt.
- Put ricotta into a food processor or blender. Whip for 1-2 minutes.
- When bread is toasted, take out of toaster and using a knife, spread ricotta evenly over bread.
- Sprinkle desired amount of dried thyme or roughly chopped fresh thyme over bread.
- Place grapefruit slices on top of bread.
- Drizzle honey to taste and enjoy!