(Yields 4-5 servings; 382 kcal, 44g carb, 10g pro, 21g fat per serving)
- 3 Beyond Meat Italian hot sausages, sliced
- 8 oz linguine or spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs butter or vegan butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 oz shredded Parmesan, vegan cheese, or nutritional yeast
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to boil. Once boiling, add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain in a colander.
- While waiting for water to boil, mince the garlic. Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and sauté for about one minute, or until softened and fragrant.
- Add sliced Beyond sausage sliced and sear for 2-3 minutes per side
- Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Sauté until tomato skins burst and the tomatoes begin to release their juices. Avoid having the heat too high to prevent garlic from burning before the tomatoes break down.
- Once tomatoes begin to break down, add the spinach and stir until halfway wilted
- Rinse and drain the can of beans. Add beans to skillet and stir until heated through. The tomatoes and juices from the sausage will have created a sauce on the bottom of the skillet. Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta to the skillet. Toss until the pasta is coated in sauce and everything is combined. Toss with Parmesan if desired.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers for up to 3 days.