(Yields: 30 meatballs; 65 kcal, 3.1g fat, 4.7g carb, 4.8g pro per serving)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1.5 cup Italian breadcrumbs + some for coating
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs oregano
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and stir to gently combine.
- Roll mixture into tablespoon-size balls, then roll through extra breadcrumbs to coat
- Line on baking sheet and bake for 30-45 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Top with your favorite pasta sauce, serve over pasta, or use to make meatball subs!