This recipe works for all vegetables!
(Nutrient content will vary based on size of veggies, veggies used, and serving size. Feel free to experiment with the vegetables you use!)
- 1 large russet potato, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut in half
- 1.5 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Combine all chopped ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and other desired spices
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.