(Yields: 10-12 Yorkshire puddings)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- Vegetable oil
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl, slowly add in flour. Whisk until there are no lumps/everything is mixed well.
- Put mixture into the fridge. The longer the better, but at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In muffin tin, pour a generous serving of vegetable oil (can also use melted butter) and put in the oven. Heat up oil for around 10 minutes.
- Take preheated muffin tins out of the oven (be careful as it will be hot!!). Distribute Yorkshire mixture evenly (I usually fill each cup about 2/3rds full).
- Put in oven and DO NOT OPEN otherwise they will not rise. Keep an eye on them, and cook for around 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately as is or with gravy!
*This recipe is in collaboration with local artist and designer, Rachel Rowney of PotterRay designs! You can check out her earring collection here.