Serving size + nutritional facts dependent on amount of ingredients used
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- bell pepper, thinly sliced
- mushroom, thinly sliced
- 4-6 tbsp balsamic vinegar dependent on amount of veggies used
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil.
- Once pan Is hot, add onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and continue to cook for about another minute or so, and then add mushrooms. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Onions should become slightly brown.
- Season with salt and pepper, and then add balsamic vinegar. Cook for additional 3-4 minutes until liquid has evaporated and vegetables are cooked through.
Recommendations: Add a fav lean protein source of choice, top a burger with, add to tacos, fry an egg on top