(Yields 4-6 servings, 175 kcal, 4g fat, 7g protein, 27.9g carb per 2 cup serving)
- 1 lb brussels, shredded (I used a food processor)
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 cup red onion, shredded
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced OR 1 tbsp already-prepared garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- Optional: 1/2-1 cup peanuts for topping
- Place brussels, cabbage, carrots, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, and honey in a separate bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad and mix to combine. Let sit in fridge for 10-20 minutes.
- Top with peanuts and enjoy!
*Great as a side dish or add baked tofu for a full entrée!