(Yields 20 servings; 200 kcal, 5.4g fat, 36.2g carb, 2.3g protein per serving)
- 9 graham crackers, crushed + 2 extra, crushed (GF crackers if desired)
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 24 marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine 9 crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Firmly press mixture into 9×5 loaf pan and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool about 10 minutes. Top graham cracker layer with marshmallows, placing marshmallows as close together as possible. Pour melted chocolate over marshmallow layer. Sprinkle with extra graham cracker crumbs, if desired. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Once cooled, place in fridge overnight or in freezer for 60 minutes before cutting into bars.