(Yields about 6-7 enchiladas; 242 calories, 13g fat, 16g carbs, 16g protein per enchilada)
- 2 c chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 c Colby jack cheese, shredded
- 19 oz. Las Palmas green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 c sour cream
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- 4 oz can diced jalapeños (use fresh for added heat)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, canned jalapeños, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring enchilada sauce to boil. Remove from heat.
- Ladle a 1/2 cup enchilada sauce into the the bottom of a 9×13 Pyrex dish and evenly distribute throughout the dish.
- Dip each tortilla into the heated sauce for a few seconds to soften. Spoon ⅓ cup of chicken mixture down center for each tortilla. Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in the Pyrex dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes, and enjoy!