(Yields about 4-6 servings; exact nutritional information depends on nutrition composition of Mr. Aaron’s Goods product and additional toppings)
- 1 package Mr. Aaron’s Goods Buckwheat Soba Noodles
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and gut into pieces
- 2 medium carrot grated
- 1/2 cup scallions minced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1/2 yellow or red onion, diced
- A few fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low-sodium
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- Red pepper flakes, if desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add buckwheat soba noodles. Cook according to package instructions.
- Add green beans into pot once there are only 2 min left of cook time.
- Drain noodles and green beans in a strainer and rinse with cold water to stop cooking process.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and sesame oil. Add in red pepper flakes if desired.
- Add the soba noodles and green beans to the bowl with the vinaigrette along with the grated carrot, scallions, cucumber, onion, and mint leaves.
- Toss well to coat and season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
This recipe is in collaboration with Mr. Aaron’s Goods of Nashville, TN